Saturday, May 14, 2011

What Muscles To Help Dunk

Ymmm

~ Ehhh ... I need to learn many subjects in physics ...: / three states of aggregation of bodies, change states of matter, Thermal expansion of bodies, check the accuracy of the hypothesis of a molecular structure matter, intermolecular forces, differences the molecular structure of solids liquids and gases, which determines the gas pressure in closed containers?, reference system, track and road traffic, uniform linear motion, we describe the rectilinear and uniform motion on str152, 161

depressing.
I still played today on the show Angel :) I also Emily ;) Pff .. I forgot to invite you (Victoria, Heroinka, King, etc.) But anyway you did not come więęęc ... But tomorrow the presentation of 18 więęęęccc ......

Okay, I'm going to read Jane Eyre (Cooo tooo?
! - I cried known Pokemon)
Nara:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment