Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Buggy Building Diagram



Horrible, it was just awful ... I read this stupid
Miser, a terrible 45 minutes ..
kind of comedy, but I just laugh at one place, namely:


harpy
I think to myself! Indeed, it would be pretty special, if the daughter had dip your fingers in such łajdactwie. But most of all I want to take my property, just sing to me here, where it hid.

Valery
Me? It is still here at the master.

harpy
on
Oh, dear casket!
loud
You say you did not leave the house?

Valery
No, sir.

harpy
Well, tell me now, do not you violated it?

Valery
harm her! Oh, you hurt her you're doing, as they do me, it only fired with a feeling of innocent and respectful.

harpy
on
be fired for my boxes!

Valery
I would rather die than offend her to think the lightest: it is too pure and honest.

harpy
on
my pix too honest!

Valery
my only desire was lucky to have her view, none seemed to taint the criminal thought no emotion which inspired me with her wonderful eyes.

harpy
on
Wonderful eyes of my boxes! Speaks like a lover with his mistress.

Valery
Mrs. Claude knows everything and can attest to how things were.

harpy
What! It is the accomplice of this sprawki?

Valery
Yes, sir, was witness to some of our mutual obligations and just making sure about the integrity of my intentions of helping me to persuade your daughter to me took the word and gave me his.

harpy
page
What is this? Is fear the main confound his senses?
to Valery
Well hell are you talking about a daughter?

Valery
I say, sir, that just with the greatest difficulty I managed to persuade her modesty to the desires of my love.

harpy
Whose modesty again?

Valery
of your daughters, gave up just yesterday persuaded to sign the mutual promises of marriage.

harpy
daughter signed a promise of marriage?

Valery
Yes, sir, and I also.

harpy
Oh, heavens! New disaster!

0 comments:

Post a Comment