Friday, May 20, 2011

Barbecue Skinless Chicken Boil

REFLEXIONANDO



will pass that will win, The Broken summed it up great in his vignette, there are those who do not vote they would sign, but as in "what the Wind" "I put god witness that never again will vote with nose clip. "




If they win they win, it seems incredible that voters in both corrupt, but .. I'm not going to vote so I do not go, I'm tired that my vote will serve to save banks, cutting health and education, to pay official cars and say "yes sir" to the IMF.

I know if I did not vote, and if I include a lot of people, not win this election, but I (We) have already won.

Something good will come from these days on the streets demanding that justice is ours, we have the limit, we have made things clear, much to refound: parties with their privileges, the unacceptable trade unions, much to review: the distribution of grants, the opacity of the accounts, taking the blame for the real culprits of the crisis, much to complain about: the reform of electoral law, the defense of the welfare state, more taxes for those who have more and more aid for the least ....

These days have allowed us to discover interesting people, have read, discussed ...

Maybe from now on we will act with more imagination, we are in a new time, why stagnate in old frontiers?, We come suddenly on globalization, not only they, the major capital market can enjoy to do what they want, we will have discovered, opening up new horizons ... Let us take advantage, may still not know how but we will discover!


And Sunday ..............

0 comments:

Post a Comment