Saturday, May 21, 2011

Big Boobs 50 Year Old Women

REFLECTIONS ON THE DAY OF REFLECTION

pass to win, he Roto summarized brilliantly in his vignette, there is no vote that file, but as in "what the wind s 'hid him "to put god to witness more than ever I will vote with the clamp on the nose!".




If they win they win
, it seems incredible that there are voters so corrupt but ... I do not think voting does not go more because I'm tired that my vote will serve to save banks, cutting health and education, paid official cars and say "yes sir" to the IMF.

I know that if I did not vote, and in this case includes a lot of people I do not win this election, but I (we) have already won.

Something good will come out these days in the streets demanding that justice is ours, we have the limit, we have made things clear.

There is much to re: the parties privileges, the unions unacceptable; much to review: the distribution of subsidies, the opacity of accounts, the assumption of guilt by the real culprits of the crisis that very claim: the reform of the electoral law, the defense of welfare state, more taxes for those who have more and more aid for the least ....

These days we have helped people find very interesting, we read, discussed ...

Maybe from now on we will act with more imagination, we are in a new time, why we stagnate in old frontiers? Suddenly we have entered into globalization, not only them, the market and the big cities can enjoy to do what they feel, we will have discovered, it opens new horizons ... take the explosion of communication, perhaps still do not know how but I'll discover!


And on Sunday ..........


0 comments:

Post a Comment