Friday, May 20, 2011

Cute Dresses Under 60

;)

But today was fun:) We did
sandwiches and tościki D
And I sculpted in maaaśle (and Gośki hair:))
He he, and on these strange upbringing of children pretending hamsters, uh .. .
good that some people were not there. Let the tires with itself.
and fulfilled a good deed;) Fortunately, no one noticed because I would have screwed .... I pulled ekhem, a person the backpack tomato Yyyy l ... Poor tomato.
I got 3 + in Maths, DA uncle came up to me the nickname S. er ...
No no, some people are pathetic ... Sami użalają for myself, I'm not no use to anyone, "Well, maybe it true, but without exaggeration, yet we behave like the last debile.
concert in half an hour:))

And as for the concert is remembered something.
Uznamski Festival. August. Ymmm ..

Victoria rozwaliłaś me this view, D: "Today I woke up at 6:00 because I wanted to, lest my mother made me a high ponytail, because she can not do"

Sayounara!

0 comments:

Post a Comment