Wednesday, May 25, 2011

How To Connect Ps2 Guitar Hero Dongle

chemistry, physics, NK, basketball, picnic and er ... Skillet

Okay, so ...
atomic mass calculation is very simple. Pathetically easy;)
As for the physics is totally do not know what tomorrow is a test: / / I guess the traffic uniformly straight.

And as for Nk ... D
With NK (but do not know. I guess.) I passed the physics:)

I was today at the Gloria, learned the (shock) and went for a foursome to play in the trash, D
As for the festivities that I will be on three. Here, the top four and six. Hey, Victoria, six sticks together to the stew? : D and pea soup, D

I, and yet .... yyyy
It is clear that with each day closer to the school year I'll be getting worse: (

Sheesh ... I still have people who can not even apologize. Even though you hurt. Probably do not even know ...
but those people will certainly remind you what it was two years ago: 'Cause they do not remember things like I did for them.
For instance defended?
Such a small detail.
No but these people probably have sclerosis.


PS This movie about know who he is so funny: P But
mean.

PS.2. My life is a comedy drama

PS.3. I am still a unicorn. Do you have any medication?

PS.4 Or hay ...

PS.5. Are unicorns eat hay ?????


0 comments:

Post a Comment