Sunday, April 3, 2011

Eyes Burning After Sleeping With Contacts

apple pie

The pastry is one of my subjects pending, has always seemed very complicated to do and especially delicate. In the book of desserts laThermomix n ¡I saw there was a rapid and seemed easy enough to do so last night, as the club head is not marked schooner ... I went to kitchen to try their luck with the pastry. The truth is I do too, in pencil, not cost him anything, with 20 seconds I had it done! awesome! The most delicate and complicated came when the stretch, though it seems, do the same for a not so easy and cost me a bit, I do not cheat The lack of practice! After the fold and pull it three times, I left in the refrigerator until ready this morning I prepared the cake. I was lucky ... I could still see the schooner Barça!
This reminded me of apple pie in Apfelstrudel typical dessert from Austria and Germany.
apple pie
Ingredients - 250 g puff
- 500 g apples (golden, pomfret or granf smith)
- 50 g brown sugar
- 100 g butter
- 70 new
g - 50 g
raisins - 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Preparation
Preheat oven to 180 º
Lining the mold with a puff, better is rectangular, and reserve in refrigerator.
Cut apples into quarters, Peel and remove seeds and put in the glass along with the sugar, butter, raisins, cinnamon and nuts. Program 3 seconds, speed 4 (we must be apart)
Fill the mold with this mixture and bake for 30 minutes.
Once the cold can of paint with a peculiar apricot jam, we will look brighter and taste very nice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment