Friday, April 22, 2011

Honda Civic 2010 Front License Plate Holder

SAN JORGE 2011

A year ago, the same day of St. George 2010, we moved to this blog! We started here comacasa nowhere showing our work, made in our kitchen. I had never imagine the hard work involved a blog, first forces you to make at least a week, a recipe ... because we spent a good many between the two blocks. After publishing it, which is no small thing ... because we are taking practical, explain it clearly, photos .... Now, if something is safe during these years I have learned a lot from all colleagues bloquers there for this world, I've enriched and nourished all, lovely people that I met at one point I given their support. From here you want to thank you all. And of course, many thanks to all who We've visited and have kindly dedicate ourselves a few minutes and leave us a comment, it goes without saying that we are really excited! These 40,000 visits a year, we encourage you to continue working and learning more every day! Thank you!
comacasa From the kitchen of nowhere, with this poem, this beautiful pink rose and sweet that you've prepared, I wish, I wish,
VERY GOOD DAY OF SAINT GEORGE! !

FAIR OF SAINT GEORGE (fragment)
At the fair of roses
firar to me once I came, the Tree that I
FIRI
makes this year so beautiful that I have done
stop here. There is an Alexandrian
pink,
the true and the bush, also
Palestine
flowering thorn without
it rose in Jericho.
Verdaguer (1845-1902)

SWEET PINK - SAN JORGE 2011
Ingredients

a natural yoghurt 3 cups sugar (size yoghurt)
4 cups flour desserts (yogurt size)
oil 1 cup (yogurt size) 1 packet of yeast
(Royal)
a pinch of salt 2 tablespoons rum

preparation. Preheat

oven to 200 degrees in the glass of the TMX put the eggs and sugar. Mix 1 minute, temperature 40 ° speed 4
add yogurt, oil and rum, mix for a few seconds at speed 4. Then add the flour, salt and yeast and program speed 5 to 6 seconds.
pour into the mold that we greased and floured.
cook at 180 ยบ for 45 minutes (the spikes to check it)

(recipe blog recetasyvinos)

0 comments:

Post a Comment