Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Trailers For Sale N Ireland

orange jam


We must seize that we are just good oranges! Yesterday evening, with several wandering through the fruit, making the juice, I made this jam with the Thermomix, which had not yet tried it since that I have. The recipe is more or less as I do in the traditional manner. With these three quantities can leave me pretty well! And we liked a lot! At the point of texture and sweetness. I usually always draw a little sugar jam recipes that I see there who puts kilogram x kilogram of fruit sugar I think a nonsense of sweetness, I always put half of sugar in the fruit and I escursar a bit to see what happened ... The result was very satisfactory! Very good!
If you want to do in the traditional manner, which is also very good you'll find in this blog, here
orange jam (with Thermomix)

Ingredients - 1 k skinned oranges (about 1.5 k with skin)
- 400 g sugar
- 50 ml water Preparation

need skin without the white part of 3 oranges, so wash very clean and rub well (to make sure it is not any other sulfates and other potingues ...). The skins of the oranges cut into three strips. Put in a saucepan to boil water, there is no need to much when the boil Escaldes. We repeat two more times. Drain and reserve. Peel
very well that it is not no white part, oranges. The
cut into quarters and put in the glass of the TH. There
add the sugar and water.
Grind a little programsnt few seconds at speed 8 (no-pass, are 2-3 seconds)
We schedule 30-35 minutes, temperature varoma, 2 ½ speed. When
missing minutes, 3 approx. We can add the scalded skin orange.
If you want thicker programmed a few minutes the same, but when you think cold thickens.
We have you prepared previously scalded, and fill hot. Cover well. The
we head to dance to make the gap. (I am usually covered with boiling water for 10 minutes, but this time I tried this other way)

0 comments:

Post a Comment